I cannot stand the use of the statement of 'Black Friday', suggesting a dark time in our holiday season and when it really means retailers coming out of the red and into the black in their books. We all know that right now times are tough and we have to get creative in many ways. This Champagne Food Friday focuses on Murdock Design and their colorful use of fabric and linen to make a Tea Towel you may just hate to get dirty.
Let's face it, we all have dish clothes that we covet, pull out when the guests come, iron, look perfect like they are never used. I have to say that Murdock Design are so wonderful in colors and designs, I would do exactly this with them! The choice of linen colors are bright, warm and appealing. They then coordinate them with such unique and fun printed designs, adding an extra special touch. The details are finished off with coordinating stitching and turned edges. These Tea Towels are well worth the price and would make a wonderful open house gift, house warming gift, grab bag or even to a special mom who seems to be doing dishes all of the time!
Murdock Design has offered up one winner their choice of a linen Tea Towel. See rules below.
1. Stop by Murdock Design and see all of their wonderful products they have to offer. Post a comment on which Tea Towel you would choose if you won.
2. US addresses only, one comment per person and please leave your email address for contact.
3. EXTRA CREDIT!! Be a NEW subscriber to my email and post a separate comment on this post that you did so.
4. EXTRA CREDIT!! Blog about this giveaway linking Murdock Design and Life is like champagne. Post a separate comment on this post with the link.
5. Giveaway ends 12/4/08 with the random winner announced 12/5/08. All prizes must be claimed within 72 hours or will be forfeited.