This holiday season upon us, stress is inevitable! There is the shopping, the baking, the holiday cards, the parties, cleaning the house, and of course endless amounts of washing dishes. I always feel like this time of year coupled with the cold weather, my hands take a beating. Soaps made by Sudstress bring my skin back to a soft appeal from a long day of harsh treatment.
Kitchen bar soap is not normally what we think of using with all of the pump style soaps on the market now offering fruity scents. But those fruity scents do not mask garlic, onion or any strong smelling food we handle. Coffee is the cure and when it is in soap, it takes those strong scents away. Sudstress offers a coffee mocha soap made with organic coffee and grounds that not only smells wonderful but feels just as good. Looking for a soap to use after a long day of shopping? Try their Lavender Aromatherapy Soap that is both calming and invigorating, making you feel renewed and ready for the next days events. And feel like donating to a cause than check out Phoebe's Gift Natural Soap inspired by her cat who was with her for 15 years and 100% of the retail profits from this bar soap sales are donated to help homeless animals. That is something needed in these hard times and not often thought about during the holidays.
Sudstress is offered one winner their choice of handcrafted soap(not including the torte). See rules below.
1. Stop by Sudstress and browse her wonderful choices of soap scents. Post a comment on this post which one you would choose.
2. US address only, one comment per person and please leave your email address for contact.
3. EXTRA CREDIT!! Be a NEW subscriber to my email and post a separate comment on this post that you did so.
4. EXTRA CREDIT!! Blog about this giveaway linking Sudstress and Life is like champagne. Post a separate comment with the link.
5. Giveaway ends 11/20/08 with the random winner announced 11/21/08. All prizes must be claimed within 72 hours or will be forfeited.