Tackle it Tuesday is a plethora of tackles. Got a list of stuff to do, seems to be growing, and I have to make a dent in it. So here it is.
- Truck for emissions testing
- Empty kitchen cabinets to prep for painting the kitchen
- Make streamers to Bugaboo Girl's B'Day party in less than tow weeks
- Take Christmas picture of Bugaboo Girl for card
- Order Christmas pictures
- Research for a new vacuum because mine sucks(not really on the working point of it!)
- Get a new cable box since ours blew out during the storm Saturday night
- Make banana bread
- Fix my car to get an alignment
- Mop kitchen floor
- Take some time to finish at least ONE of my knitting projects!!!!!!!!!
And there you have it. I know I have more but just don't want to deal with them right now, too much on my plate and battling a cold along with my daughter.
Tackle it Tuesday is brought to you by 5 Minutes for Mom.