The BIG Kitchen mini remodel! This is a huge tackle in very short time line for just a painting project. This is the color I will be going with. Pittsburgh Paint's Butterfly Bush, a yellow tone. As you can see, my current walls are blue. This will obviously take two coats of paint! And here is what I have to do to prep.
- Patch the ceiling, there was a not so pretty hole in it
- Scrape a TON of trim, old houses seem to have more trim work
- Sand down the butcher block counter top
- Remove all old contact paper
- Get all of this done and paint before Saturday, a BIG challenge!
Watch for pictures and updates. Needless to say, I will not have much time for blogging.
Tackle is Tuesday is brought to you by 5 Minutes for Mom.