We all have one, you get up in the morning and do the same routine every day, with exception for the weekend. I am sure mine is no different from many others.
- Get up, let the dog down stairs where the cat is waiting for us and they immediately start to chase each other. Oh if I only had that energy to start off with
- The dog gets fed otherwise she is under my foot whining
- Make the coffee
- The cat gets fed otherwise she is tormenting the dog while she is eating her food and there could be an early morning scuffle
- The litter box is cleaned out
- The birds get fed, yup I fill the feeders.
- I make lunch for my husband.
- Make breakfast for my husband.
- Take the dog out and warm up the car.
- Bugaboo Girl gets up usually by now and I feed her breakfast
- I then am able to sit down and have my brief breakfast
Everyone gets fed before me, even the birds. Sounds familiar?