That was taken from Blues Clues, Bugaboo Girl loves to watch the Valentine's Day Episode, or they call it "Love Day"! What every you call it, make it a special day and spend it with the ones you love!
Friday, February 13, 2009
The debate is now over and the final vote is up next.
I am really disgusted how this was handled, worked upon, and the carelessness of having to push it out as soon as possible. Let the market correct itself, many economists state the same thing that this will not stimulate the economy and it is a band aid on a wound that will fester for a long time.
The Senate will vote around 5pm today.
They do have a completely different taste from Costa Rica version . I lived there for five years and ate a lot of pineapple. They do not grow as much out there as they use to, land issue of course.
1. Put the logo in your blog
Five things I am passionate about:
I know I could easily add another 5, but I am going to stick to this rule. Now let me tag a few others, all unique and a shared interest. Check them out!
And there you have it! Questions? Comments? Feel free to contact me.
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
I clearly missed this one but could not pass up posting the Letterman Top 10 Messages Left on Alex Rodriguez’s Answering Machine.
10. “Hey, it’s Mark McGwire. Want to get together this week and not talk about the past?”
9. “Joe Torre here—thanks for helping book sales”
8. “Could you find a steroid that keeps you from choking in the playoffs?”
7. “Are you worried this will taint all the championships you didn’t win?”
6. “It’s Bernie Madoff. Nice try but I’m still the most hated man in New York”
5. “Michael Phelps here. Got any snacks?”
4. “This is Sammy Sosa. Just pretend you don’t speak English”
3. “Michael Phelps again. Did I call you or did you call me?”
2. “Hey, it’s Rod Blagojevich—I’ll say you’re innocent, if you say I am”
1. “It’s Madonna. You got a phone number for Jeter?”
I am sure A-Rod is cherishing this list and will remember it always!
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
“We urged Alex to be completely open, honest and forthcoming in addressing his use of performance enhancing drugs. We take him at his word that he was. Although we are disappointed in the mistake he spoke to today, we realize that Alex—like all of us—is a human being not immune to fault.
“We speak often about the members of this organization being part of a family, and that is never more true than in times of adversity. Alex took a big step by admitting his mistake, and while there is no condoning the use of performance enhancing drugs, we respect his decision to take accountability for his actions. We support Alex, and we will do everything we can to help him deal with this challenge and prepare for the upcoming season.”
We all have one, you get up in the morning and do the same routine every day, with exception for the weekend. I am sure mine is no different from many others.
- Get up, let the dog down stairs where the cat is waiting for us and they immediately start to chase each other. Oh if I only had that energy to start off with
- The dog gets fed otherwise she is under my foot whining
- Make the coffee
- The cat gets fed otherwise she is tormenting the dog while she is eating her food and there could be an early morning scuffle
- The litter box is cleaned out
- The birds get fed, yup I fill the feeders.
- I make lunch for my husband.
- Make breakfast for my husband.
- Take the dog out and warm up the car.
- Bugaboo Girl gets up usually by now and I feed her breakfast
- I then am able to sit down and have my brief breakfast
Everyone gets fed before me, even the birds. Sounds familiar?