This time of year always gives me what may be a cold but then I start to question the symptoms. Here are the facts.
- Day One started out with a sore throat and a head ache, nothing unusual about that.
- Day two I was cold, could not seem to warm up at all.
- Went to be with a fever, threw up in the middle of the night, about 2am.
- Had indigestion for about an hour then was able to sleep
- Day three had congestion all day, no more fever
- No sinus medication will work at all, starts to go into my chest area.
- Take cough medicine overnight with a decongestant, felt better the next morning
- It snowed drop in temperature.
- Day four barely congested but a runny nose.
Could be allergies? I get the same thing every year about the same time!